Application for Subject Exemption
For Full-Time students using ITE (Higher Nitec) or Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level or GCE ‘O’ level (Applied Subjects only)
Please read the following before completing the form.
- Application for Subject Exemption is open only to newly enrolled Freshman.
- Subject Exemption is not given automatically. Students who meet the exemption criteria for the subjects in the course must apply for exemption using the official application form.
- Only one application per student is allowed. Multiple applications will be rejected. All subjects to be considered for exemptions must be submitted in one application form at the commencement of your course of study.
- Prior learning experience must not be obtained more than 3 years from the date of application.
- Subject exemption cannot be granted for subjects that were earlier granted as exemption in the previous studies. Subjects attempted during your course of study in TP will not be considered for subject exemption.
- Application for subject exemption opens one week before commencement of the semester and will close on the last working day in Week 2 of the semester.
|April Intake||From 15 April to 3 May 2013||For students who join Temasek Polytechnic in April 2013|
|October Intake||From 14 October to 1 November 2013||For students who join Temasek Polytechnic in October 2013|
- Late application will not be considered.
Application Procedures and Required Document
- Applicants must submit the completed Subject Exemption application form together with a certified true copy of the official ITE transcript/statement of results or 'A or 'O' level result slip(s).Please note that transcripts/result printed from the web or online system will not be accepted.
- All completed application form and required supporting documents are to be submitted to the Course Advisor/Course Manager for consideration.
- Applicants are required to produce the ORIGINALITE transcript/statement of results or 'A' or 'O' level results slip(s) for verification at the point of submission of the form.
- Applicants are required to continue to attend the lectures and classes for all subjects pending the outcome of the application.
- Applicants will be notified of the application outcome by post within 3 weeks from the closing date.
You may download the application forms here.